Friday, May 21, 2010

I Am

I am a believer in family and friends
I wonder what life would be like without them
then decide I don't want to know
I hear the sobs of those who live without
I see the tears fall fast and heavy
I want to comfort them

I pretend to live in a world without war
I feel the peace that everyone desires
I touch the sun and live in light
I worry that our world will die
I cry for the loss of loved ones
I am a believer in family and friends

I understand the grief of loss
I say we'll see them again someday
I dream about the day that fighting'll end
I try to relieve the anger and sadness of others
I hope one day for international peace
I am a believer in family and friedns.


Note: This started as an english assignment that turned into something to be thought about by everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment