Thursday, February 18, 2010

Forever In Grief

I can hear the repetitive sound of your heart
I can smell the flowing sweetness of your blood
I can feel the soft texture of your skin
I can taste the salty liquid of your sweat
I can see the complete fear in your eyes
I can sense all of the these as I take your life away
As I drain the thick liquid of your life
I feel regret, I know the sorrow
You'd have been a sweet toy
I would have loved you to the end of your days
But I can't stop, I lose control
You grow heavy, you've lost your strength
I pull away and lower you gently to the bed
Where we made love
My tears fall to your face
you remain still you are gone
My heart is heavy
I run out and fare away
Your memory will remain with me forever
Though tonight will be repeated
And my grief will be increased
My life will never end
I am immortal, living off the blood of others
I'm a Vampire, Forever in Grief


Note: I wrote this out of boredom and no it has nothing to do with the Twilight Saga

No comments:

Post a Comment